Villeroy & Boch is offering 3 (three) vouchers for the official Villeroy & Boch online shop. One voucher is worth 1.000 (one thousand) EUR and the two other vouchers are worth 250 (two hundred fifthy) EURO each.
Entry to the sweepstake is through Villeroy & Boch’s Facebook page at www.facebook.com/VilleroyandBoch. Only online entries via the sweepstake website will be accepted. Entries must be completed online by the closing date.
The Sweepstake opens at 11:00 CET on 02. December 2013 and closes at 24:00 CET on 30. December 2013. Winners will be drawn between 02. January 2014 and 10 January 2014.
To Enter the sweepstake, participants have to:
- Select one of the 4 (four) postcards designs available, add a personal message and send it to minimum 1 (one) friend on Facebook.
- Fill in the data required to take part in the sweepstake. Name, Last Name and E-mail address.
- Submit the Form.
By participating, the user agrees to the Sweepstake Rules and to the Terms and Conditions below.
Terms and Conditions
- To participate you must be aged 18 or over.
- Participants can be only from the following countries: EU, US, Canada and Australia. Shipping is free in these countries.
- No purchase is necessary and there is no charge for participating.
- The sweepstake is not open to employees of Villeroy & Boch and their immediate families and business partners of Villeroy & Boch and their employees. Only end consumers may win this sweepstake.
- The prize is personal to the winner, is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. No cash or other alternative prizes are available.
- A maximum of one entry per person is permitted. Entries via agents or third parties, or use of multiple identities and email addresses, are not permitted and use of automated entries is prohibited - all such entries will be disqualified.
- If Villeroy & Boch wishes to contact you in connection with your participation we will do so via an email ending in @villeroy-boch.com.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
Prize Draw and Winner Selection
This sweepstake is a prize draw. The winners will be selected in a random draw from all entries received from Villeroy & Boch’s Facebook App. Villeroy & Boch’s selection of the winner is final. There is no legal claim to the prize; there is no right of appeal.
The draw will take place between 02. January 2014 and 10 January 2014 under all valid entries received.
Prize Confirmation and Acceptance
Villeroy & Boch will contact the winners via Email and may require further information for validating their identity.
If no response is received from a winner after Villeroy & Boch has made reasonable efforts to contact the winners and within a reasonable period of time, or if a winner declines to accept the prize Villeroy & Boch may, at its discretion, withdraw the prize or award it to an alternative winner.
Personal information will only be used for direct marketing purposes by Villeroy & Boch if you have consented to receive future marketing from V&B. The information provided will not be shared with third-parties.
Cancellation or Disqualification
Villeroy & Boch reserves the right:
· to disqualify late, incomplete, corrupted, illegible or invalid entries; and
· to modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the sweepstake or extend or resume the entry period or disqualify any participant at any time without giving advance notice and will do so if it cannot be guaranteed that the sweepstake will be carried out fairly or correctly for technical, legal or other reasons or if Villeroy & Boch suspects that any person has been manipulating entries or results, or has provided false information or acted unlawfully or unethically in any way.
Villeroy & Boch’s Liability
Villeroy & Boch does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to its website and/or Facebook page and is not responsible for any disruption to the sweepstake or the website due to technical problems or otherwise due to events outside of its reasonable control.
Villeroy & Boch has organized the sweepstake in good faith but, to the fullest extent allowed by law, accepts no responsibility for any liability, loss or damage as a result of anyone participating in the sweepstake or any aspect of any prize awarded.
The laws of Germany apply to the sweepstake and to these Terms and Conditions. Any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts of Germany.
The Promoter of this sweepstake is:
Villeroy & Boch AG
Contact Person: Rudi Gabriel Bedy