1. Pre-cook the pastry case as per the directions, at the same time roast the onions, mushrooms and pumpkins in butter in a large frying pan until everything is evenly cooked.
2. Then add the spinach and garlic and let both fry briefly.
3. Fill the pastry case with vegetables and sprinkle cheese over the top.
4. Now mix the cream, eggs, salt, rosemary and pepper in a bowl and pour over the vegetables.
5. Cook your quiche for 40 to 45 minutes in the oven at 180°C/350°F. After cooking, allow your quiche to cool for 10 minutes before serving.