SHAKSHUKA (20 servings)
1. Puree all ingredients except onion and pepper with a hand mixer.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large pot and add onion and brown.
3. Add the pepper and brown another 5 min.
4. Add the tomato mixture, bring to a boil and simmer for 30 min.
5. For one serving: Put 250 g of the mixture into a serving pan, make a 2” ‘hole’ in the center and beat 2 eggs in it.
6. Cover and slowly simmer until the egg white is firm (the egg yolk can be runny, depending on individual taste).
7. Garnish with chopped parsley.