1. Heat olive oil in a pot, add the chopped shallot and sauté. Add berries and all other ingredients and simmer for about 20 minutes until the mixture becomes thickened.
2. Puree berry-tomato sauce and season with salt and pepper. Fill bottles with the ketchup while still hot.
1. Put all ingredients into a bottle and then fill with olive oil. Allow to soak for a couple of hours.
1. Peel and finely chop the garlic. Drain the sardines, chop with the pepper and olives. Then mix with all of the other ingredients.
2. Season with salt and pepper.