Chocolate Bundt Cake
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (350° F, upper and lower heat).
2. Beat soft butter with sugar, vanilla sugar and salt until smooth.
3. Beat in eggs one after the other.
4. Mix flour, cocoa powder and baking power together.
5. Stir in flour mixture in alternation with the milk and rum.
6. Grease Bundt cake pan and fill with the batter and put on the middle rack. Bake for 60 minutes. Test for doneness.
7. Allow the cake to cool about 20 minutes then pop out onto a wire rack and allow to finish cooling.
8. Chop up the couverture for the ganache.
9. Heat the heavy cream. Just before it begins to simmer, pour it over the chopped couverture.
10. All to stand for 1 minute and then mix thoroughly. Allow the ganache to sit at room temperature for 1-2 hours.
11. Pour the ganache over the cooled cake, or spread.
12. Decorate with fruit, such as fresh raspberries, as desired.