Banana Bread Porridge Bowl
Difficulty level: Simple
Time: 20 min. preparation
Nutrition per serving: Calories approx. 503 / Protein 14g / Carbohydrates 63g / Fat 21g
Small pan, cooking spoon, small pot
2 T. walnuts / 1/2 ripe banana
1. Roast walnuts. Set aside. Put the banana half in a small pot and mash it with the cooking spoon.
200 ml milk / 75 ml water / 1 pinch of salt / 1/2 T. maple syrup/ 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon / 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
2. Put milk, pinch of salt, maple syrup, cinnamon and nutmeg into a pan and bring to a boil on medium heat.
60 g oats
3. Stir in oats and cook for about 1 - 2 min. Stir constantly.
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
4. Remove the porridge from the heat, stir in vanilla extract and pour into a serving bowl.
Cutting board, knife
1/2 ripe banana / raisins for garnish / honey for garnish
5. Cut the remaining banana up into slices and add to the porridge then garnish with roasted walnuts and raisins. Dribble with honey if desired and serve.