1. Preheat oven to 180℃.
2. Roll out the puff pastry and cut it to the size of the baking tin. Lightly grease the baking tin and line with the puff pastry.
3. Peel, core and cut the apple into slices. Now cover the puff pastry with the apple slices and then sprinkle the blackberries on top.
4. Add the juice of half a lemon and a few pads of butter on top. Sprinkle powdered sugar on top of the fruit.
5. Bake the cake for 20-30 minutes at 180°C.
6. After cooling, you can add some extra flavor to the cake if you like. We recommend a bit of anise.