For the sesame waffles:
• 55 g rice flour
• 1 tbsp sugar
• 65 ml milk
• 1 tbsp each light and dark sesame
• 2 tbsp sesame oil
For the crayfish cocktail:
• 200 g crayfish meat (lake)
• 150 g fine green asparagus (frozen, if necessary)
• 1 small avocado
• 1 bundle coriander
• 30 ml lime juice
• 4 tbsp walnut oil
Sesam rice cakes with crayfish cocktail
1. Mix rice flour, salt, and sugar. Scramble egg whites and milk and stir into the flour mixture. Stir in sesame. Warm a waffle iron (for egg waffles, cones) and coat with sesame oil. Place the dough in the waffle iron in portions, spread, and bake 8 round, golden brown waffles. After baking, immediately place on a waffle cone mold (cream horn fold) and allow to cool.
2. For the cocktail, allow the crayfish to drain. Wash the asparagus, peel the lower third, cut in pieces, and blanch in salted boiling water for approximately 3 minutes. Chill the asparagus in cold water and allow to drain and cool on paper towels. Halve, core, peel, and dice the avocado. Wash the coriander and shake dry and cut the leaves. Mix the lime juice, avocado pieces, asparagus, herbs, and crayfish and season with salt and pepper.
3. Shortly before serving, fill the sesame cones with crayfish cocktail and serve in glasses.
Per serving approximately 170 kcal, 12 g fat, 8 g carbohydrates, 7 g protein.
Preparation time approximately 30 minutes.
Waiting time Baking time, approximately 15 minutes.