Ingredients (serves 2):
- 1/4 l milk
- 60 g pudding rice
- ½ -1 tablespoon cornflour
- 250 g sweet cherries
- 13 ml water
- 13 g sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 7 g pistachios
- 7 g hazelnuts
Rice pudding with stewed cherries and roasted hazelnuts and pistachios
For: Serves 2
Preparation time: approx. 25 minutes
- Bring the milk to the boil in a pot. Then add the rice, sugar and salt.
- Let everything cook for 5-6 minutes until the rice is tender. Then remove the pot from the cooker and let the rice swell.
- In the meantime, chop the hazelnuts and pistachios into small pieces and roast in a pan until slightly brown.
- Put the water and cornflour in a pot. Pit the cherries and add. Cook the cherries until soft for approx. 7-8 minutes.
- Mix the rice pudding with the hazelnuts, pistachios and stewed cherries. Serve in the deep plates from the Toy‘s Delight Royal Classic collection and enjoy. Bon appétit!