Ingredients for approximately 20 pieces:
• 1-2 each large carrots and long zucchini
• 4 tbsp truffle oil
• 6 tbsp light balsamic vinegar
• 120 ml crème fraîche
• 1 package blinis (for example, from Labeyrie)
• 1 truffle (approximately 15 g)
• 50 g trout caviar
Blinis with Truffled Zucchini-Carrot Noodles
1. Wash and dry the carrots and zucchini. Peel the carrots, then slice both types of vegetables into thin slices using a vegetable slicer or potato peeler, then cut into fine strips with a knife. Mix the vegetable "noodles" with truffle oil and vinegar, season with salt and pepper, and marinate for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, season the crème fraîche with salt and pepper. Warm the blinis according to package instructions. Turn the vegetable noodles into pre-portioned nests with the help of a small fork and place them on the blinis.
2. Meanwhile, place a small spoonful of crème fraîche on the "noodles" and garnish with sliced truffles and caviar.
Per piece approximately 65 kcal, 5 g of fat, 3 g carbohydrates, 2 g protein.
Preparation time: approximately 25 minutes.