- 1 banana
- 1 1/2 cups frozen berries (blackberries, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries)
- 2 tbs. cacao nibs
- 3/4 cup coconut flavored yogurt
- 2 tsp. pumpkin seeds
- 1 stalk fresh mint
- Puree the banana with the frozen berries and yogurt in a blender.
- Distribute the smoothie between two bowls and garnish with cacao nibs, pumpkin seeds, and the rest of the berries.
- Wash the mint leaves, pat them dry, and sprinkle them on each smoothie bowl.
In the photo above, this smoothie bowl is served in a bowl from our brand new It’s My Match collection. The It’s My Match collection features a glazed interior in a number of motifs (including palm leaves and blossoms) and colors, including Powder (pink), white, and green. The exterior of the pieces in the It’s My Match collection features an unglazed, matte finish; you can even write sweet notes for loved ones on the exterior of the bowls and mugs in pencil, as all pieces of this collection are dishwasher- and microwave-safe.