Nothing says “summertime” quite like a cold glass of sparkling sangria, especially when there’s bright chunks of fresh fruit! Whether you’re enjoying the season’s sunshine by reading your favorite book by the pool or entertaining guests in your backyard, this sparkling sangria is the perfect accompaniment.
Makes 8 servings
- 2 1/2 cups of fresh fruit, diced (we suggest strawberries, peaches, and grapes)
- 1 grapefruit, cut into slices
- 1 orange, cut into slices
- 4 small fresh sprigs of mint
- 2 x 750ml bottles of chilled prosecco
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 1/2 cup peach liqueur
- 1/2 cup white grape juice
- Place the diced fruit, orange, and grapefruit slices, brandy, liqueur, grape juice, and mint into a large jug
- Allow to chill for at least one hour
- Pour the prosecco over the fruit mixture and stir
- Pour into glasses and serve
We suggest serving this delicious and bright sangria in our Allegorie glassware. Our Allegorie collection of glassware includes a number of different styles–all setting the perfect stage for your summertime sips. Which Allegorie glasses will you choose?