Summer is in full swing, and the heat can sometimes get to be downright unbearable–especially toward the end of July and into August! Whether you’re enjoying a lazy afternoon by the pool and hosting a backyard BBQ bash, we’ve got the perfect cocktail to keep you cool.
Freshly squeezed orange juice, vodka, crushed ice, and a few other ingredients come together to make a refreshing libation called the Orange Crush. This tart, tangy, and slightly sweet beverage is delightful to sip on while enjoying the summertime sun (and accompanying heat wave).
- Crushed Ice
- 2 oz. of fresh squeezed orange juice (can substitute bottled orange juice)
- 1.5 oz. of vodka
- 1 tbs. triple sec
- Splash of lemon-lime sparkling water (can substitute lemon-lime flavored soda)
- Orange slice for garnish
- Fill each glass with crushed ice
- Combine orange juice, vodka, and triple sec with ice inside cocktail shaker
- Shake ingredients vigorously
- Pour over ice
- Add a splash of lemon-lime sparkling water (or soda)
- Garnish with orange slice
You’re sure to be the host or hostess with the mostest if you serve Orange Crushes at your next summertime soiree! And if you’re looking to add a fun pop of color to your next party, our Boston glassware is also available in shades of rose, red, green, blue, and smoke in our Boston Coloured glassware collection.