The Big Game is this weekend and whether you watch for the game itself, the commercials, or the half-time show, gathering with friends and family around the TV and serving up some fan-favorite snacks is a MUST! Nothing says “game day” quite like chips, dip, and buffalo wings. We’ve got a recipe that incorporates these game day favorites into one! This buffalo chicken dip recipe is the perfect snack, whether you’re throwing a party or just making the game special for your family. It’s easy to make, satisfying, and is a great accompaniment for almost everything–from your favorite chips to crunchy celery sticks to toasty baguette slices.
Ready, Set, Dip!
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast, chopped
- 1/2 cup of your favorite Buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch or blue cheese salad dressing
- 2 cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- Whatever you choose as the vehicle for your scrumptious dip!
- Preheat the oven to 350-degrees F
- Mix together the cream cheese, shredded chicken, wing sauce, and salad dressing
- Place into an ungreased, shallow baking dish
- Sprinkle with cheese
- Bake 20-25 minutes, or until the cheese is melted
We suggest serving this scrumptious dip in our New Wave Chip & Dip bowl. It’s as eye-catching as it is functional, offering the perfect compartment to store whatever you choose to dip in this delicious buffalo chicken dip!