The Big Game is this weekend and whether you watch for the game itself, the commercials, or the half-time show, gathering with friends and family around the TV and serving up some fan-favorite snacks is a MUST! Nothing says “game day” quite like chips, dip, and buffalo wings. We’ve got a recipe that incorporates these game day favorites into one! This buffalo chicken dip recipe is the perfect snack, whether you’re throwing a party or just making the game special for your family. It’s easy to make, satisfying, and is a great accompaniment for almost everything–from your favorite chips to crunchy celery sticks to toasty baguette slices.
Ready, Set, Dip!
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast, chopped
- 1/2 cup of your favorite Buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch or blue cheese salad dressing
- 2 cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- Whatever you choose as the vehicle for your scrumptious dip!
- Preheat the oven to 350-degrees F
- Mix together the cream cheese, shredded chicken, wing sauce, and salad dressing
- Place into an ungreased, shallow baking dish
- Sprinkle with cheese
- Bake 20-25 minutes, or until the cheese is melted
We suggest preparing and serving this dish in a round dish from our Clever Cooking collection. Eye-catching and functional, the Clever Cooking collection can go straight from oven to table and feature lids that also double as baking sheets! Pop the lid in the oven and use it as a tray to toast the baguette slices you plan to serve with the buffalo chicken dip, or use the lid to make transporting the dip to the big game party your neighbor’s throwing. Best of all, the Clever Cooking collection is dishwasher-, mircowave-, and freezer-safe so you can make your dip ahead and store it, re-heat it at your final party destination, and throw it all in the dishwasher for easy clean-up once the festivities are over!