When it comes to your next cocktail party, we say get behind the idea with a signature cocktail of the evening. And this one’s got us in the mood. A Sweet Tea Old Fashioned has a mix of familiar and new ingredients that are refreshing and make for a lively conversation starter.
Recipe: Sweet Tea Old Fashioned Cocktail
• 1 sugar cube
• 2 dashes of bitters
• 1 lemon wedge/slice
• 1 orange wedge/slice
• 1-2 Maraschino cherries
• 1 oz. club soda
• 2.5 oz. Fire Fly “Sweet Tea” Vodka
• Put the sugar cube into the bottom of the glass and pour 2 dashes of bitters over the top. Muddle to disolve the sugar cube.
• Fill the glass with ice, then squeeze the lemon and orange wedges into the glass. Keep the wedges to garnish the glass.
• Add the club soda and Fire Fly Vodka. Stir.
• Rub the lemon wedge around the rim, and garnish with the lemon wedge, orange wedge and a cherry.
Preparation time: 3 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 1
Recipe provided by: A Spicy Perspective