Those professional advices have been proven to be efficient for all type of stainless steel:
• After use clean immediately! If the cutlery remains too long unwashed, it is possible that the food acids will attack the protective coat of oxide and then rust.
• Oxidations marks can also bee avoided by an immediate cleaning.
• Put the items in the cutlery basket handle down and all items mixed in order to let the water get everywhere.
• After the washing cycle dry the items if they are still wet.
• Read carefully your instruction book to make sure the detergent quantity you put in your dishwasher is correct. To avoid all mistakes use pre-measured equipments.