In order to keep your crockery in good condition, the following advices should be noted:
• Select a low temperature programme for a mild wash
• Because of regional variation in the quality of water, make sure sufficient decalcifying is agent is used.
• Take care when arranging the items in the dishwasher, chips and cracks occur often at this stage.
• Observe the manufacturer’s advice on wash time and quantity of detergent.
• Large solid objects should be washed by hand.
• Open the dishwasher once the wash cycle is over to allow the steam to escape and prevent condensation from forming.